The team at National Property is pleased to present to you 4 Ferguson Avenue Castle Hill.
The property is 923.2m2 and is in a quiet, leafy precinct on the corner of Ferguson avenue & Byanbi Place and it features a two-way street access.
The multi-level home has the following Internal Features:
• Separate formal lounge with copper hooded fireplace.
• Entertainment/ Gaming room.
• Built-in wardrobes.
• Polished floorboards.
• Roller blinds.
• Four Spacious bedrooms.
• Internal access to tandem covered parking.
• Rumpus room
Exciting external features:
• In ground swimming pool.
• Over-sized concrete balcony with district views.
• Front and Rear access.
• North facing aspect.
• Eric Mobbs Reserve | 140M (2 Mins walk)
• Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 2.6 km (8 Mins Drive)
• Castle Hill RSL | 3.7 km (9 Mins Drive)
• Castle Hill Fitness and Aquatic Centre | 3.8 km (9 Mins Drive)
• Castle Hill Metro | 2.9 km (8 Mins Drive)
• Castlewood Park | 4.4 km (10 Mins Drive)
• Castle Hill Showground | 4.2 km (8 Mins Drive)
• Castle Hill High School | 3.9 km (10 Mins Drive)
• Castle Hill Public School | 3.4 km (8 Mins Drive)
• Baulkham Hills North Public School | 1.8 km (4 Mins Drive)
• Baulkham Hills TAFE NSW | 2.2 km (5 Mins Drive)
• Baulkham Hills High School | 3.7 km (8 Mins Drive)
• Gilroy Catholic College | 2 km (4 Mins Drive)
We look forward to seeing you at the open home!
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own inquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
Due to the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking precautions at our inspections to help minimise any potential risk, which are:
If you have traveled overseas in the last 14 days, have a fever, sore throat, flu like symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19, we ask that you do not attend an inspection and that you self-isolate.
If you do not fall into one of the above categories and intend to attend an inspection, we ask for you to follow the below:
– No physical contact is to be made, such as shaking of hands, opening doors, windows or cupboards in the premises.
– Wash / sanitize hands thoroughly before entering a property. Our agents will have hand sanitizer with them.
– Keep a safe distance of at least 1.5 metres between all persons.
We thank you for adhering to the above.
Please note: Due to the time constraints of uploading changes to this advertisement, we cannot guarantee that any inspections will be cancelled prior to them taking place. We recommend that you contact our office on 9760 2111 prior to an inspection, to ensure that the property is still available, as inspections will be cancelled, should the vendor approve an offer and receive a holding deposit.